Equipped with an A320 Full Flight Simulator, SJI Training Centre in Venice has developed a wide range of services in order to support A320 operators and pilots.
Located nearby Venice Marco Polo Airport, the Training Centre is easily accessible from Europe, North Africa and Middle East with more than 1,000 flights per week from/to various destinations.
Furthermore, Venice is a location with a unique atmosphere where trainees can enjoy a remarkable and memorable experience thanks to the city’s proud history and beauty.
The A320 Family FFS is available to airlines, FTOs and private pilots in dry lease. This formula allows the maximum flexibility on the training subjects. SJI makes available a briefing and debriefing room equipped with computer, projector and a Jeppview work station for route mapping and printing.
COURSES AND WET LEASE
In addition, a wide range of training courses is managed by a select and highly experienced team of SuperJet International’s professionals with long-term airline operations background and thousands of hours of military and civilian aircraft flight time.
For maximum flexibility part of the Ground Course can be undertaken through distance learning by remote access to the CBT and therefore reduces the length of time needed to be spent in Venice.
SJI A320 Type Rating Course is designed to train the pilots of tomorrow:
Duration : 23 days
- Theoretical course (11 days)
- Practical course (12 days – 48 hours on simulator)
- 100 hours as pilot in command (first Type Rating)
- ATPL or theoretical ATPL with CPL
- Valid & Current Multi-engine Instrument Rating (ME-IR)
- MCC Certificate
- ICAO Language Proficiency Level 4
Base Flight Training is provided on request through SJI partner TRTOs and Airlines.
In addition, our offer of services includes:
- FFS wet lease session for practicing;
- Line Proficiency Check (LPC) for license renewal;
- Review of Requalification Course: to be performed when 3 TO and 3 LDG have not been carried out from 90 but within 120 days since last flight
- Refresher Training Course: to be performed when the Type Rating has expired for more than 30 days but less than 120 days
- Requalification Course: to be performed when the Type Rating has expired for more than 120 days but less than 365 days
- Short Transition Course: to be performed when the Type Rating has expired for more than 1 year but less than 3 years
- Reduced Transition Course: to be performed when the Type Rating has expired for more than 3 years but less than 5 years.
If you are an airline or a flight school looking for simulator slots or a private pilot interested in a new flying experience or wanting to renew your Type Rating, please contact us.
Call +39 041 3900111
Download the pdf leaflet: A320 Family FFS Services