- Who is the Data Controller?
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Data subjects’ rights
- Information for users located outside the European Union
- How to contact us
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is SuperJet International SpA; registered office: Via Triestina 214, 30173 Tessera, Venezia.
What information do we collect about you?
During normal operations, the computer systems and the software procedures used for the website acquire items of data from users who connect to the site; the flow of such data is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes:
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses or the domain names of the computers used to access the website
- URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested
- the time of the request, and the method used to submit the request to the server
- the size of the file obtained in reply
- the numerical code showing the status of the reply given by the server (OK, error, etc.)
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s device.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site, and to check that it is working properly. Such data might be used to investigate responsibility in cases of illegal computer operations which could damage our services and reputation.
To access and use certain SuperJet International web-based services, the user can voluntarily provide personal data through specific forms.
SuperJet International will retain the data thereby collected only for as long as it is needed for the uses described.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and information about visitors’ behavior. This information is used to track visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. SuperJet International websites only use first-party (Google) analytics cookies, and if you set your browser not to accept cookies the aforementioned SuperJet International website will work nevertheless.
How will we use the information about you?
When you use our services, we collect information about you to process your requests, and to manage your account and password internally.
Such operations are carried out by specialized internal technical personnel in order to guarantee the safety and the confidentiality of such data. SuperJet International assigns the performance of maintenance tasks and web-hosting services to external technicians, who are committed to applying standard safety measures.
SuperJet International will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
In processing your requests, we may also use your information for internal reports.
Data subjects’ rights
Where personal data are collected, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the GPDR, you have the following rights:
- To obtain access to your personal data
- To correct or erase such data
- To obtain the restriction of and/or to object to the processing of any such personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Information for users located outside the European Union
Our web services operate and are hosted in Italy and, depending on your country of residence, the submission of personally identifiable information to the services may involve some transfer of user information to Italy. You should understand that using our services means that you consent to having any user information you provide transferred to and processed in Italy. You should be aware that privacy laws in the European Union may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence.
How to contact us