Providing word-class training for safe and profitable aircraft operations.
SJI Training Centre offers unparalleled training services through a broad range of customized, interactive and constantly updated courses using state-of-the-art equipment to train aviation professionals coming from every part of the world. Its main commitment is to deliver the highest industry standard of service tailored to our customers’ specific requirements.
The courses are provided through two Training Centre facilities strategically located in Venice, Italy and in Moscow, Russian Federation ensuring maximum flexibility for our customers.
SJI Training Centre Certifications
SJI Training Centre has the following certifications:
- Approved Training Organization (ATO) certification by ENAC in compliance with Part-ORA and Part FCL (Cert. No. IT-ATO-0024) for type rating training on RRJ-95 aircraft and on A320 aircraft
- Maintenance Training Organization (MTO) by ENAC in compliance with EASA Part 147 requirements (Cert. No. IT.147.0010)
- Mexican DGAC IATA-IOSA Certified Training Center
Highly qualified and experienced instructors
Fluently Italian, English and Russian speaking instructors with extensive airline and military operations experience are working to train airline pilots, cabin crew and maintenance personnel to the highest level of expertise and bringing a wealth of experience to the role.
Training Devices and Simulators
With state-of-the-art simulators, SJI Training Centre offers its customers the best possible experience for training sessions under a variety of services, from dry lease up to integrated training solutions. The list of simulators includes:
- Certified Training Center n° 265 (ATC) according to FAR 289
- RRJ-95B Full Flight Simulator Level D, approved by RosAviatsiya
- Two RRJ-95B FPTDs (Flat Panel Training Device), approved by RosAviatsiya
- RRJ-95B Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer (CEET) an “All in one” approved by RosAviatsiya
- RRJ-95B Full Flight Simulator Level D, certified by EASA (Cert. No. IT-069
- Two RRJ-95B FPTDs (Flat Panel Training Device)
- RRJ-95B Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer (CEET) is an “All in one” training device suitable for EASA Part ORO
- A321 Family Full Flight Simulator Level D, certified by EASA (Cert. No. IT-002) in compliance with JAR-FSTD A
- FRASCA FNPT Type II MCC simulator certified by EASA (Cert. No. IT-037) in compliance with JAR-STD 3A requirements