SJI Training Centre in Venice is equipped with a FRASCA FNPT Type II MCC simulator and provides a EASA certified MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation) course, either as a standalone course or integrated into a A320 Type Rating course.
The aim of this course is for trainees to become proficient in multi-crew cooperation in order to operate safely multi-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes and therefore to reinforce behaviours such us optimum decision making, communication, division of tasks, use of check lists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
Duration : 7 days.
- Theoretical course: Human Factors, Basic Rules, Procedures and Behaviour applicable to MCC (2 days)
- Practical course: 5 sessions of 4 hours/crew on a FNPT II (5 days)
- Valid and current ATP integrated course (ATPL frozen) with ME
- Valid and current CPL/IR-ME
- Valid and current PPL/IR-ME
In addition, the FNPT II is available to ATOs, Aeroclubs and private pilots in dry lease conditions. For any additional information on MCC course or FNPT II lease, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Call +39 041 3900111